A.I. For Anyone is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of New York City, focused on increasing artificial intelligence (AI) literacy. Our organization’s mission is to empower underserved high schoolers to gain a fundamental understanding of AI, so they can help have a voice in public policy and have a better understanding of the rapidly changing job market.
We are currently accepting applications for the Volunteer Video Editor position. As a Video Editor at A.I. For Anyone, you will get the opportunity to edit raw video footage for our upcoming YouTube channel and create engaging content for our audience!
Weekly commitment: 5-10 hours per week
- Trim raw footage segments provided by our content team and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects into video to give it an engaging yet professional feel
- Work with our content team to publish videos on a bi-weekly cadence
- Proven work experience as a video editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g., Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality results on a consistent basis
- Interest in STEM education preferred
What You'll Gain
- The experience to create high-quality content at a fast-growing non-profit
- Organizational skills and knowledge of executing timelines and content calendars
- Knowledge and connections in the budding artificial intelligence and tech space!