A.I. For Anyone is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of New York City, focused on increasing artificial intelligence (AI) literacy. Our organization’s mission is to empower underserved high schoolers to gain a fundamental understanding of AI, so they can help have a voice in public policy and have a better understanding of the rapidly changing job market.
We are currently accepting applications for the Volunteer School Lead position. As a School Lead at A.I. For Anyone, you will get the opportunity to manage A.I. For Anyone’s relationships with public school systems in the greater New York City region.
- Build relationships with the public school system in the Tri-State area
- Email & call schools to get workshops scheduled
- Manage workshop calendar and impact tracker
- Manage the network of workshop facilitators & workshop execution
- Self-starter! Sourcing workshops is a numbers game that requires grit
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal / sales skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate about helping underserved youth
What You'll Gain
- The chance to externally represent the organization within the school system as we scale
- Knowledge and connections in the budding artificial intelligence and tech space!