We are currently accepting applications for the Volunteer Video Podcast Coordinator position. As a Video Podcast Coordinator at A.I. For Anyone, you will have the opportunity to help produce and manage content for our upcoming video podcast series!
A.I. For Anyone is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of New York City, focused on increasing artificial intelligence (AI) literacy. Our organization’s mission is to empower underserved high schoolers to gain a fundamental understanding of AI, so they can help have a voice in public policy and have a better understanding of the rapidly changing job market.
You will be working on a small team including the Podcast Lead, Audio Editor, and a few Podcast Coordinators. Specific responsibilities of the Video Podcast Coordinator can be tailored to the interests of the individuals who fill this role!
- Assist with podcast production from ideation to publishing each episode
- Create interview questions, talking points, and content for episodes
- Help track and analyze metrics to identify areas for growth
- Help find and manage podcast sponsorships that align perfectly
- Bring in new ideas to help grow video podcast's reach on a global scale
- Strong writing, research, and communication skills
- Enthusiasm about podcasts and other audio content for educational purposes
- Experience OR strong interest in digital media or podcast production
- Interest in STEM education
- Strong organizational skills
- Passionate about helping underserved youth through media
What You'll Gain
- Behind-the-scenes understanding of podcast production
- Deep understanding of what fuels a successful podcast
- Knowledge and connections in the budding artificial intelligence and tech space!