A.I. For Anyone is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of New York City, focused on increasing artificial intelligence (AI) literacy. Our organization’s mission is to empower underserved high schoolers to gain a fundamental understanding of AI, so they can help have a voice in public policy and have a better understanding of the rapidly changing job market.
We are currently accepting applications for the Volunteer Graphic Designer position. As a Graphic Designer at A.I. For Anyone, you will get the opportunity to design digital content and shape brand standards that will help to engage and expand our audience to convey A.I. For Anyone’s mission.
- Design collateral and materials for social media, newsletters, podcasts, and other content
- Maintain and enhance existing design standards within the context of our organization brand
- Collaborate with the AI4A team to develop and refine designs for different initiatives and projects
- Work closely with the Community team to translate informational content into marketing materials
- Experience with conceptualizing and designing social media content and marketing collateral
- Experience working with Figma, Canva, and/or other design software
- Demonstrated understanding of visual design concepts
- Passionate (or at least curious!) about Artificial Intelligence and its societal impacts
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to consistently meet deadlines
What You'll Gain
- The experience to create and execute on ongoing marketing strategies at a fast-growing non-profit
- Organizational skills and knowledge of executing timelines and content calendars
- Knowledge and connections in the budding artificial intelligence and tech space!